Wednesday, December 3, 2008

kayo2 at Crown Plaza

hahah,its me wearing new t-shirt and new hair tyle....
tyco,me and abg arif...


its me and zarina....me look so bad..basah bah...just arrive at crown plaza...







hello....those pictures up there is taken on 29 nov 08....haha,that day so funny....me and my college mate go to 'pasar' and jln2...suddenly that day rainning...hahaha...we plan to go to Crown Plaza to shopping using our PTPTN money....but its rain that time....then we trus kan our niat to go to Crown Plaza....then we stop at Meeting point at waterfront kuching...there is an event of "Kuching Art Event"...wow,best oooo..then me trus beli the I LOVE KCH t-shirt....hahah...it cost RM30....hahaha...murah jer...after that,we all berlari go to crown plaza....its heavy rain...my shoes banjir...hahaha....so malu bah used kasut basah....wawawaw.....l

0 comments:

Post a Comment