Tuesday, February 3, 2009

OUR FRENDSHIP IS OVER

aduuh,im loosing sorng kwn from friendster...he is my good friends from JEDDAH,SAd..hampir setahun kami dah berkwn sampai dia sanggup dtg ke malaysia utk jmpa dgn sy...sy sedih stelah sekian lama kami berkwn tiba2 bergaduh kerana hal kecil..entah cam mane bleh berlaku..sampai die maki hamun sy kat friendster..dan nie yg die ckp"LOOK WHAT IS YOUR STUPIDITY ARCHIVE"...uurrgghh just perkara kecil pun sampai die ckp sy sy nie stupid..come on la,everybody is stupid n nobody is perfect in this world..even now u still be a stupid guy..we cannot run away from stupidity...even org genius pon ade gak yg stupid sampai berpuluh2 kali cuba ambil lesen keta tak gak lulus..

Dear Dan,

please forgive me..i know that im do all things mess up...nobody is perfect ok..i respect u as my friend and as the first person bring me to the **** world...i love u so much my friend,how could u just forget what has we been through along our friendship..i want this thing back to normal as usual..its hard for me to forget everything happiness,sad n fun in our friendship...
im bagging u Dan,pls forgive me...

Caress
Eric

0 comments:

Post a Comment